Kanchipuram - Vellore - Kanipakam - Tirupati - Srikalahasti - Tiruttani Tour Package (04N/05D)
Package Name: Kanchipuram - Vellore - Kanipakam - Tirupati - Srikalahasti - Tiruttani Tour Package
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Places covered: Kanchipuram, Vellore, Kanipakam, Tirupati, Tirumala, Srikalahasti, Tirachanoor and Thiruttani
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai - Kanchipuram
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport and drive towards Kanchipuram
- once the capital of Pallava kings and well known as centre of education where people were coming here to gain knowledge about Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. On arrival at Kanchipuram, check on to the hotel and then visit Kamakshi Amman Temple
- dedicated to goddess Kamakshi, the ultimate form of Goddess Lalitha Maha Tripurasundari (Parvati), Varadharaja Perumal Temple
- dedicated to Lord Vishnu and one of the Divya Desams, the 108 temples of Vishnu visited by Alwars, Kailasanathar Temple
- 7th century temple dedicated to Lord Shiva built by Pallava king Rajasimha (Narasimhavarman II), Ekambareswarar Temple
- a hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and associated with the Pancha Bhoota (five elements) specifically the element of earth (Prithvi), Kumarakottam Temple
- dedicated to Lord Murugan. Then Shopping at Kanchipuram for well known for its hand woven silk sarees. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Kanchipuram - Vellore - Kanipakam - Tirupati
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Vellore
- popular for Golden Temple. On arrival visit Golden Temple
located at Sripuram and dedicated to goddess Lakshmi. The architecture of the temple is star shape where the goddess is placed in middle of the star in the golden temple. Then drive to Kanipakam
- a famous pilgrim centre popular for 11th century Sri Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy Temple
located about 11 km from Chittoor town. An unbelievable truth about the divine image of Lord Vinayak of Kanipakam is self-manifestation (swayambhu) and it is reportedly growing in size with the passage of time. The deity is seen in the well, full of water always. On arrival at Kanipakam, visit the temple and get the divine blessings of Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy. Then drive to Tirupati
, home to famous and important Vaishnavite shrine of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills. On arrival at Tirupati, check in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Tirupati - Tirumala - Tirupati
Early morning, you will be taken to the Tirumala Hills
, the adobe of Lord Venkateshwara (Balaji). The Tirumala hills are of seven peaks namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The temple of Lord Venkateshwara is located at Venkatadri. On arrival at Tirumala, first visit Varahaswamy Temple
and the proceed to the darshan of Lord Venkateshwara
(Balaji). After Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, proceed for sightseeing at Tirumala, visit Papavinasanam
, Akasha Ganga
and SV Museum
. The rest of the day at leisure for shopping and other activities. Return to Hotel at Tirupati and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Note: Few important observations to be done at Tirumala Temple : Maha Dwaram, Anantalwar Crowbar (in the entrance), Krishnadevarayalu Mandapam, Dwajasthambham, Vendi Vakili (silver entrance), Ranganadha kneeling on Adisesha, Varadaraja Swami temple, Bangaru Vakili (Golden Door), Jaya-Vijaya, Garuda Mandapam, Pradhana Vantasala (Kitchen), Vakula Devi, Notla Parakamani (counting currency notes), Bangaru Gopura Vimanam (Ananda Nilaya), Vimana Venkateswara, Srivaru Hundi, Bangaru Varalakshmi, Sankeertana Bhandaram, Yoga Narasimha Swami Sannidhi, Sankusthapana Sthambam
Day 04 : Tirupati - Srikalahasti - Tirachanoor - Tirupati
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Srikalahasti
. Srikalahasti is popular for Srikalahasteeswara temple
, dedicated to Lord Shiva worshipped as Vayu linga
, one of the Panchabhoota Sthalams, representing wind. Goddess Partvati is worshipped as Gnana Prasunambika Devi
. The temple is also regarded as Rahu-Ketu kshetra and Dakshina Kailasam. The inner temple was constructed around 5th century and the outer temple was constructed in the 12th century by the Chola kings and the Vijayanagara kings. Visit the temple and then drive back to Tirupati. After lunch, visit to Padmavathi Temple
at Tirachanoor. Padmavathi Temple is the temple dedicated to Goddess Padmavathi or Alamelumanga, the consort of Lord Venkateswara. Goddess Padmavati is believed to be a very benevolent goddess who readily forgives her devotees if they are repentant. Then visit Kapila Theertham
and Kapileshwara Temple
, ISKCON Temple
and Govindarajaswamy Temple
, the 12th century temple and one of the earliest structures in Tirupati. Return to the Hotel and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 05 : Tirupati - Tiruttani - Chennai
Terms and Conditions (Applicable for this package only)
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thiruttani
- one of the famous fifth Arupadai veedu Lord Murugan (Subrahmanya) sthalam in Tamilnadu. Tiruttani is said to be the place where the Lord Subramanya married Valli - one of his two consorts. Then drive towards Chennai
. On arrival at Chennai, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Kanchipuram Vellore Kanipakam Tirupati Srikalahasti Tiruttani
ends with the delightful memories.
- Dress code: Only Sarees and Salwar Kameez are allowed for women. For men the dress code should be Dhotis/Pants or simple shirts, and not fancy trousers and T-Shirts.
- There may be delay in Darshan due to over crowd or timely changing management policies of the TTD.
- Passengers are requested to carry their valid identity proof.
- Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops and other Electronic items are not allowed inside TTD Temples
- Hotel accommodation will be provided at Tirupati only.