Srirangam - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package (05N/06D)
Package Name: Srirangam - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package
Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Places covered: Srirangam, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Thiruchendur, Kanyakumari, Nagercoil, Suchindram and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai - Srirangam - Madurai
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport and drive to towards Tiruchirappalli
(Trichy) - also known as Trichy - known for most prominent historical monuments. On arrival on Tiruchirappalli, visit to Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple
- a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ranganatha Swamy
and also the first, foremost and the most important of the 108 main Vishnu temples. There are 21 magnificent and huge towers. Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple lies on an islet formed by the twin rivers Cauvery and Coleroon. This temple is also known as Thiruvaranga Tirupati, Periyakoil, Bhoologa Vaikundam and Bhogamandabam. Then drive to Madurai
- the cultural capital of Tamilnadu and one of the important temple towns of Tamilnadu. Madurai attracts a large number of tourists from within the country and abroad. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. If time permits, evening walk in the streets of Madurai and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Madurai
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing at Madurai, visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Then visit Arulmigu Koodal Azhagar Temple
, Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace
, Gandhi Museum
. Evening visit Thiruparankundram Murugan Temple
is a Hindu temple and one of the Six Abodes of Murugan, located at Thiruparankundram. The temple is built in rock-cut architecture and believed to have been built by the Pandyas during the 6th century. According to the legend it is where Murugan slayed the demon Surapadman and married Deivayanai, the divine daughter of the king of heaven, Indra, and he is said to have worshipped Shiva here as Parangirinathar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Madurai - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from the hotel and drive to Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel and proceed for the sightseeing of Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. Visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameshwaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Rameshwaram - Thiruchendur - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple
, also known as Arulmigu Subramaniaswamy Temple which is a Third of Arupadai veedugal (Abodes of Murugan) and one of the ancient Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Murugan. After getting the divine blessings of Lord, drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and evening watch the most beautiful Sunset
at Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Kanyakumari - Nagercoil - Suchindram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kanyakumari
- first proceed to Nagaraja Temple at Nagercoil
- a temple is famous for its worshiping of the King of Serpents (or Nagaraja – Vasuki). This temple is a Parihara Sthalam for people who has a Naga Dosha. Then visit Suchindram Temple
, Sun Rise Point
, Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kanyakumari - Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Kanyakumari and drive to visit Padmanabhapuram Palace - a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. Then drive to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum). On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Srirangam - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package ends with the delightful memories.