Tirupati - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package (08N/09D)
Package Name: Tirupati - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package
Duration: 08 Nights and 09 Days
Places covered: Tirupati, Tirumala, Thiruttani, Madurai, Pillayarpatti, Rameshwaram, Thiruchendur, Kanyakumari, Nagercoil, Suchindram and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai - Tirupati
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport and drive to Tirupati
, home to famous and important Vaishnavite shrine of Tirumala Venkateswara Temple atop one of the the 7 peaks of Tirumala Hills. On arrival at Tirupati, check in to the hotel and relax for some time. Afternoon after Lunch, proceed for Half day sight seeing at Tirupati. Visit Padmavathi Temple
at Tirachanoor. Padmavathi Temple is the temple dedicated to Goddess Padmavathi or Alamelumanga, the consort of Lord Venkateswara. Goddess Padmavati is believed to be a very benevolent goddess who readily forgives her devotees if they are repentant. Then visit Kapila Theertham
and Kapileshwara Temple
, ISKCON Temple
and Govindarajaswamy Temple
, the 12th century temple and one of the earliest structures in Tirupati. Return to the Hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Tirupati - Tirumala - Tirupati
Early morning, you will be taken to the Tirumala Hills
, the adobe of Lord Venkateshwara (Balaji). The Tirumala hills are of seven peaks namely Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabadri, Narayanadri and Venkatadri. The temple of Lord Venkateshwara is located at Venkatadri. On arrival at Tirumala, first visit Varahaswamy Temple
and the proceed to the darshan of Lord Venkateshwara
(Balaji). After Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, proceed for sightseeing at Tirumala, visit Papavinasanam
, Akasha Ganga
and SV Museum
. The rest of the day at leisure for shopping and other activities. Return to Hotel at Tirupati and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Note: Few important observations to be done at Tirumala Temple : Maha Dwaram, Anantalwar Crowbar (in the entrance), Krishnadevarayalu Mandapam, Dwajasthambham, Vendi Vakili (silver entrance), Ranganadha kneeling on Adisesha, Varadaraja Swami temple, Bangaru Vakili (Golden Door), Jaya-Vijaya, Garuda Mandapam, Pradhana Vantasala (Kitchen), Vakula Devi, Notla Parakamani (counting currency notes), Bangaru Gopura Vimanam (Ananda Nilaya), Vimana Venkateswara, Srivaru Hundi, Bangaru Varalakshmi, Sankeertana Bhandaram, Yoga Narasimha Swami Sannidhi, Sankusthapana Sthambam
Day 03 : Tirupati - Thiruttani - Madurai
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Thiruttani
- one of the famous fifth Arupadai veedu Lord Murugan (Subrahmanya) sthalam in Tamilnadu. The temple is located on the hill of Thiruttani in Tiruvallur district. The hill has 365 steps indicating 365 days of the year. Tiruttani is said to be the place where the Lord Subramanya married Valli - one of his two consorts. Then drive towards Madurai
- the cultural capital of Tamilnadu. On arrival at Madurai, check to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 : Madurai
After breakfast, proceed for full day sightseeing at Madurai, visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Then visit Arulmigu Koodal Azhagar Temple
, Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace
, Gandhi Museum
. Evening visit Thiruparankundram Murugan Temple
is a Hindu temple and one of the Six Abodes of Murugan, located at Thiruparankundram. The temple is built in rock-cut architecture and believed to have been built by the Pandyas during the 6th century. According to the legend it is where Murugan slayed the demon Surapadman and married Deivayanai, the divine daughter of the king of heaven, Indra, and he is said to have worshipped Shiva here as Parangirinathar. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Madurai - Pillayarpatti - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from the hotel and drive to Pillayarpatti
- an ancient rock-cut cave shrine dedicated to Lord Ganesha. The presiding deity of the temple is Karpaka Vinayakar. In the cave temple, there are rock cut images of Siva and other gods as well as several shrines. Then drive to Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into Hotel. Evening visit the nearest beach. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Rameshwaram
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. Visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameshwaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Rameshwaram - Thiruchendur - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple
, also known as Arulmigu Subramaniaswamy Temple which is a Third of Arupadai veedugal (Abodes of Murugan) and one of the ancient Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Murugan. After getting the divine blessings of Lord, drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and evening watch the most beautiful Sunset
at Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Kanyakumari - Nagercoil - Suchindram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kanyakumari
- first proceed to Nagaraja Temple at Nagercoil
- a temple is famous for its worshiping of the King of Serpents (or Nagaraja – Vasuki). This temple is a Parihara Sthalam for people who has a Naga Dosha. Then visit Suchindram Temple
, Sun Rise Point
, Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : Kanyakumari - Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) (Drop)
In the morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel at Kanyakumari and drive to visit Padmanabhapuram Palace - a wooden palace was built in 1601 CE belonging to the royal family of Travancore and is a masterpiece of indigenous Kerala architecture that remains well maintained. Then drive to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum). On arrival at Thiruvananthapuram, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Tirupati - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari Tour Package ends with the delightful memories.