Amazing Coastal Tamilnadu Temple Tour Package (07N/08D)
Package Name: Amazing Coastal Tamilnadu Temple Tour Package
Duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days
Places covered: Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Chidambaram, Rameshwaram, Thiruchendur, Kanyakumari, Nagercoil, Suchindram and Madurai
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Chennai - Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)
Our representative will welcome you at Chennai Railway Station or Airport and drive towards Mahabalipuram
(Mamallapuram) known for the UNESCO World Heritage Site of 7th and 8th century Hindu Group of Monuments. It has been the ancient port of the Pallava rulers. During their reign, the Pallava rulers constructed a number of architectural marvels such as caves, sculptural panels, temples and Monolithic rathas. On arrival at Mahabalipuram, check in to the hotel and then visit 8th century Mahabalipuram Seashore Temple
- one of the finest examples of Dravidian style of architecture. Then visit Krishna Mandapam
- dedicated to Lord Krishna, it is the world's largest cave-cut Hindu temple. The walls of this temple consist of several depictions, including those of Lord Krishna, humans, birds and demi-gods. Arjuna's penance
- a giant open-air rock relief carved in the mid-seventh century. Then proceed to Cave Temples
- over ten rock-cut temples dating back to the 7th century. Finally, visit Pancha (Five) Rathas
- also called as Paandava Rathas, it is a group of 5 monolithic temples, each erected in a different architecture styling. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 : Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry (Puducherry)
Morning after breakfast, checkout the hotel and drive towards Pondicherry
(Puducherry) - one of the most popular tourist spots for national and international tourists. There are several temples, churches, monuments, parks, and mosques which attract tourists. On arrival at Puducherry visit Auroville Matrimandir
(outer view) - a place for individual silent concentration. The Matrimandir can be viewed from Viewing Point, south of the Park of Unity, is a raised garden area which offers visitors a beautiful view of the Matrimandir and its surroundings. Then drive to hotel and check in to the hotel. Then visit visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- is one of the most well-known and wealthiest ashrams in India, with devotees from India and all over the world flocking towards it for spiritual salvation. Then visit Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar Temple
is one of the ancient temples in Puducherry dedicated to Lord Ganesh, Puducherry Museum
- an art and history museum well-known for its collection of 81 Chola bronze sculptures, ranking as one of the largest collections of Chola bronzes (Closed on Mondays and National Holidays). Proceed to Bharathi Park
- a landscaped park featuring a Greco-Roman arch structure, plus flowers, a play area & fountains. Then visit Promenade Beach
- also known as Pondicherry beach is the popular stretch starts from War Memorial and end at Dupleix Park on the Goubert Avenue. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Pondicherry (Puducherry) - Chidambaram - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at 8 AM check out from the hotel and drive to Chidambaram
- a temple town well known for Thillai Nataraja Temple
spread over an area of 40 acres. On arrival at Chidambaram, check in to the hotel and then visit the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva in the form of Nataraja (as a divine dancer) and other deities such as Shivakami Amman, Ganesh, Murugan and Govindaraja Perumal (Vishnu)
. The Nataraja Temple here is associated with the Pancha Bhoota (five elements) specifically the element of Sky/Space (Akasha). Then drive to Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. on arrival check into hotel. Evening visit the nearest beach. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Rameshwaram
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Rameshwaram
- a prominent Hindu pilgrim center located on Pamban Island. Visit Agnitheertham
- is one of the most visited Tirthams of Rameshwaram for a holy bath, Ramanathaswamy Temple
- renowned for its magnificent corridors and massive sculptured pillars. Then visit Ramjharoka Temple
and Adam's Bridge
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Rameshwaram - Thiruchendur - Kanyakumari
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple
, also known as Arulmigu Subramaniaswamy Temple which is a Third of Arupadai veedugal (Abodes of Murugan) and one of the ancient Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Murugan. After getting the divine blessings of Lord, drive to Kanyakumari
- southernmost point of Indian Peninsula and the confluence of three oceans - the Bay of Bengal
, the Arabian Sea
and the Indian Ocean
. Kanyakumari is popular because it is the only places on earth, where you can see the Sun Rise and Sun Set from the ocean. On arrival at Kanyakumari, check into hotel and evening watch the most beautiful Sunset
at Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Kanyakumari - Nagercoil - Suchindram - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Kanyakumari
- first proceed to Nagaraja Temple at Nagercoil
- a temple is famous for its worshiping of the King of Serpents (or Nagaraja – Vasuki). This temple is a Parihara Sthalam for people who has a Naga Dosha. Then visit Suchindram Temple
, Sun Rise Point
, Devi Kanyakumari Temple
, Vivekananda Rock
, Gandhi Memorial
, Triveni Sangam
, Swamy Vivekananda Memorial
(by Boat) and Thiruvalluvar Statue
. Evening watch the most beautiful sunset at Kanyakumari. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Kanyakumari - Madurai
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Madurai
- the cultural capital of Tamilnadu. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and proceed to visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Madurai - Drop
Morning, after breakfast, check out the hotel and visit Thiruparankundram Murugan Temple
is a Hindu temple and one of the Six Abodes of Murugan, located at Thiruparankundram. The temple is built in rock-cut architecture and believed to have been built by the Pandyas during the 6th century. According to the legend it is where Murugan slayed the demon Surapadman and married Deivayanai, the divine daughter of the king of heaven, Indra, and he is said to have worshipped Shiva here as Parangirinathar. Then you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Amazing Coastal Tamilnadu Temple Tour Package from Chennai
ends with the delightful memories.