Madurai - Srirangam - Tiruchirappalli Temple Tour Package (02N/03D)
Package Name: Madurai - Srirangam - Tiruchirappalli Temple Tour Package
Duration: 02 Nights and 03 Days
Places covered: Madurai, Srirangam (Tiruchirappalli) and Samayapuram
Transporatation: Exclusive A/c Cab
Day 01 : Madurai
Our representative will welcome you at Madurai
- the cultural capital of Tamilnadu. On arrival at Madurai, check in to the hotel and then proceed for sightseeing at Madurai, visit Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
, a historic Hindu temple located in the southern banks of river Vaigai. The complex houses 12 gateway towers called gopurams, ranging from 45-50m in height, the tallest being the southern tower, 51.9 metres (170 ft) high. Then visit Arulmigu Koodal Azhagar Temple
, Thirumalai Nayakkar Palace
and Gandhi Museum
. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Madurai - Srirangam (Tiruchirappalli)
Morning after breakfast, check out the hotel and drive to Tiruchirappalli
- also known as Trichy - known for most prominent historical monuments. On arrival on Tiruchirappalli, check in to the hotel and then visit to Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple
- a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ranganatha Swamy
and also the first, foremost and the most important of the 108 main Vishnu temples. There are 21 magnificent and huge towers. Sri Ranganatha Swamy temple lies on an islet formed by the twin rivers Cauvery and Coleroon. This temple is also known as Thiruvaranga Tirupati, Periyakoil, Bhoologa Vaikundam and Bhogamandabam. Then visit nearest Jambukeswarar Akilandeswari Temple
- dedicated to Lord Shiva (as Jambukeswarar) and
Goddess Parvathi (as Akilandeswari). The temple is associated with the Pancha Bhoota (five elements) specifically the element of Water (Jala), The sanctum of Lord Jambukeshwara has an underground water stream. And one can see water coming out of that stream. The Presiding Deity is Devi Akilandeswari Amman. Akhilandeshwari means 'Ruler of the Universe' (Akilam - Universe, Aanda - Ruler, Eswari - Goddess). Then visit Ucchi Pillayar Temple
- a 7th century Hindu temple, one dedicated to Lord Ganesha located a top of Rockfort. Evening, visit to Samayapuram Mariamman Temple
- a popular temple in Samayapuram in Tiruchirappalli. The main deity, Samayapurathal or Mariamman, a form of supreme mother goddess Durga or Maha Kali or Aadi Shakthi, is believed by the devotees that the Goddess has enormous powers over curing illnesses and hence, it is a ritual to buy small metallic replicas, made with silver or steel, of various body parts that need to be cured, and these are deposited in the donation box. Return to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Srirangam (Tiruchirappalli) - Madurai
Morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Madurai. On arrival at Madurai, you will be transferred to the Airport or Railway Station. Madurai - Srirangam - Tiruchirappalli Temple Tour Package ends with the delightful memories.